The Roces Helium TIF inline skates for women have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. They are a great choice for fun outdoor exercising and urban commuting. On these Roces inline skates, you will find a one-piece and soft boot. This combination will provide you with good fit, responsiveness and comfort. These skates will fit just right if you have slightly narrower feet.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- 84mm wheels with a hardness of 82A are right on the mark to round up this setup
- Liners that are ventilated and anatomically shaped.
- Brake included in the package
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.
Women looking to stand out will immediately notice the cool trick with a painted frame, making it appear that these skates are riding without frames.