The K2 Alexis 84 inline skates for women are made with high-end features to provide great performances. They are a great choice for fun outdoor exercising and urban commuting. These K2 inline skates come equipped with a quality soft boot. The softer boot construction ensures both a good fit and comfort. The K2 inline skates are true to size. Therefore, we recommend choosing the same size as your regular shoes.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 84mm wheels with a hardness of 80A are right on the mark to round up this setup
- It is possible to upgrade the skates to 84mm wheels if you are looking for more speed - beware that 125 mm is the largest wheel size allowed for speed skating competitions
- Built-in liner, integrated into the outside boot, eliminates the liner-wiggle and gives you comfort and moreover a more direct control
- The combination of breathable mesh and foam in the liner will keep your feet comfy and well-ventilated
- Brake included in the package, for those of you who need that little bit of extra braking power
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The Boa-system has an extended warranty. You can find out more about it here: BOA Warranty