The Twin Skin Carbon Pro cross country skis are well-performing classic skis for intermediate riders and advanced riders. Choose a ski length approximately 20-25 cm higher than your height. We also recommend that you choose skis where your weight is in the middle of the weight range.
- Classic 902 race construction optimized for a direct, quick and controlled kick phase is ideal for universal to wet conditions
- Air Core Carbon is extremely light, torsion-free and break resistant, thanks to use of carbon fibers, and offers an outstanding performance
- DTG World Cup Plus is a deeper and coarser base finish produced by using a natural diamond for moist snow and warmer temperatures
- Twin Skin grip technology consists of 2 separate Mohair skins with Teflon coating which ensures a reliable kick and performs at its best on hard and icy snow
- Cold Base Bonding is a special process that results in exceptional gliding properties, great grindability, good wax absorption and maximum speed
Notice: Purchase cross-country skis plus bindings and we mount your bindings for free. If you would like to take advantage of this service, please add your boot size as a comment to your order.