The Powerslide One Zoom 100 freeskates are a good starting point if you wish to explore this sport. They are designed for exciting and fast-paced urban freestyle and freeskate action. On these Powerslide freeskates, you will find a hard boot. So if good power transfer and support are something you are looking for, the hard boot construction will provide you with that. The Powerslide One Zoom 100 run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size. These skates will fit just right if you have slightly narrower feet.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- 3-wheel setup for easy acceleration
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 100mm wheels with a hardness of 85A are right on the mark to round up this setup
- Removable liners that are shock absorbing, anatomically shaped and designed with a stretchable toe-area
- No brake included
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.