The Zero Single Skull skateboard is suited for all levels of skill, just waiting for you to take it to the streets or the skatepark. You will get a versatile board, which you can take both to the streets and the ramps. It comes with a double kick-tail deck that allows you to pop your tricks with either end of the board. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Deck made of 7-ply Canadian maple that has excellent pop and is very durable
- Epoxy binds the plies efficiently together
- Small wheels with a diameter of 52 mm are ideal for street skateboarding making it easier for you to do tricks where solid pop and an optimized balance is required
- Hard wheels in 100A+ to land your tricks solidly and make some nice powerslides
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
- Please note that this board has a maximum rider weight of 90kg
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.