The Zero Single Skull skateboard is suited for all levels of skill, just waiting for you to take it to the streets or the skatepark. It should be your choice if you enjoy making different street tricks and flips. It comes with a double kick-tail deck that allows you to do a multitude of tricks in both urban environments and skateparks. Basically, double kick-tails are a must for all riders that perform tricks on both ends of the board. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Deck made of 7-ply Canadian maple that has excellent pop and is very durable
- Epoxy binds the plies efficiently together
- Equipped with a tried and tested standard kingpin
- Traditional hangers for great response and tight turns
- Small wheels with a diameter of 52 mm are ideal for street skateboarding making it easier for you to do tricks where solid pop and an optimized balance is required
- Hard wheels in 100A+ to land your tricks solidly and make some nice powerslides
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
- Please note that this board has a maximum rider weight of 90kg
- This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 7.5" and 7.75"
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.