The Enuff Nihon skateboard will be a great companion in your first encounters with the skateboard world. It should be your choice if you enjoy doing flips and tricks. It comes with a double kick-tail deck that allows you to pop your tricks with either end of the board. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Deck made of 7-ply maple that has great pop and is very durable
- Medium sized wheels with a diameter of 54 mm for an all-around use, no matter if you want to go for the streets or the skate park
- Hard wheels in 99A to land your tricks solidly and make some nice powerslides
- 95A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
- Please note that this board has a maximum rider weight of 90kg
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.
As a part of the Decade series celebrating ten years of Enuff boards this setup comes with the Decade trucks. They have been redesigned to yield the best possible grind-area on as much of the truck as possible. This makes it easier for beginners to make steady grinds.