The Enuff Nihon skateboard is a really nice entry-level board which enables you to learn all the basics of skateboarding. It is the optimal setup to tackle obstacles at the skatepark and in the streets. It comes with a double kick-tail deck that allows you to pop your tricks with either end of the board. Being already fully assembled with all the right parts, this complete board is pretty much ready to ride right out of the box.
- Deck made of 7-ply maple that has great pop and is very durable
- Medium sized wheels with a diameter of 54 mm for an all-around use, no matter if you want to go for the streets or the skate park
- Hard wheels in 99A to land your tricks solidly and make some nice powerslides
- 95A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
- Please note that this board has a maximum rider weight of 90kg
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.
As a part of the Decade series celebrating ten years of Enuff boards this setup comes with the Decade trucks. They have been redesigned to yield the best possible grind-area on as much of the truck as possible. This makes it easier for beginners to make steady grinds.