The Roces Thread Salt-n-Pepa inline skates have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. If you enjoy commuting and exercising with inline skates, this pair is an optimal choice for you. On these Roces inline skates, you will find a soft boot. The softer boot construction ensures both a good fit and comfort. The Roces Thread Salt-n-Pepa run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 90mm wheels with a hardness of 82A are right on the mark to round up this setup
- Liners that are ventilated and anatomically shaped.
- Brake included in the package
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.